Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day dances

Our elementary school has a tradition of the 5th grades braiding a Maypole. I guess they've been doing that here for the past 60 years or so. They do have the other grades do dances as well, and with a kindergartener (Linnea), 1st grader (KaiLi) and 3rd grader (Connor), we had to attend. I am putting the video of each of their dances on here, mostly for my grandmother to view as she lives on the other side of the U.S. from us and has never even met my 3 youngest children. Enjoy, Nan! P.S. I just found that video won't post if it's over 100 MB in size, and the other 2 are 105 and 169 MB! So I can't post them. I'll have to see if there's a way to edit flip video? I haven't tried, so I don't know! Check back!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I miss reading your blog!!

Brittany said...

Hey Terri, this is Brittany. My blog is on private so if you email me at brittanyjwhetten@hotmail.com then i can invite you to mine.

Unknown said...

Maybe you should update your blog so that I can properly stalk you.

Anne said...

Seriously Girl! It has been way too long since you've blogged! Now that your going back to work, you need to do this because we won't have the "phone time!" ;o)